Monday, December 15, 2014

Thinking Thin & Other Tall Tales

I didn't want to get up today... but I had to... had to go to the post office for stamps... and then the rain made me lazy in the car so I just cruised to work while listening to The Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil.

Then I got to work... and I was fine. I didn't get angry. I didn't want to scream. I just sat there, did my work, and that was that.  I did the best I could with what I had and the help contributed.

Curious to see how long this lasts.

The schedule for next month went LIVE today. I'm pleased with what I see, but I can't wait for the other shoe to drop.

In more grateful news, powerloss is over... although I'm still icky feeling since it never leaves quietly. I'm also still experiencing cravings... and right now - even though it's a REALLY BAD IDEA - I want a sriracha burger from Jack in the Box. I keep seeing the commercials for it, and it does sound tasty, but there is NO WAY I'm truly eating one, but with these weird craving things, I've been known to order fried jalapeno slice. Why? Cuz I felt like punishing myself for my lack of hot sauce consumption?

Yeah, no, I got nothing.

Went for a walk during my lunch break tonight. Called my Grandmother, but she didn't answer, and I left a message. Wonder if she ever checks her messages?

I need to ask my mother if she dye my hair again when I'm in town for Christmas. The red is fading a little, my roots are well on display, and the weird shades are driving me bonkers.

I have decided to go back to the gym tonight after work... most likely to a beginner's regimen doing less reps than I did since last I went. I haven't been in months so this should be an adventure.

In other news, Tamale Day is this Saturday. I'm trying to decide if I want to go all day and save shopping/errands for Sunday or go for one half of the day and do my shopping/errands the other half. (But which half?)

My mind is elsewhere at the moment. Today has been an off day... a strange day... and perhaps with its weirdness has made me more strange than usual (if that's even possible).

[stares at the clock] *tick-tock, tick-tock*

Is it time go yet? No? *sigh*

Tomorrow? Work, gym, and Christmas cards.

Later my lovelies.

Have Goodness!
Rae

No comments:

Post a Comment