Friday, December 12, 2014

Baby Steps To 'Better'

Lately I've been thinking about my life and how I can make it better.

This is something that I've always thought of but in random moments for only a few minutes or so at a time. Little hiccups of daydreams of my future and what it'd be like and how I'd like it to be.

Needless to say I am not where I'd like to be or in a state that makes me even remotely close to being completely happy... but I'm plotting and planning and know that it will be a slow process but hopefully will get to a happier, more stable place soon.

Part of that is trying to stay positive and not let things get to me. I think I've gotten better, but it's still a learning process, and I'm willing to be patient... for a little while at least. :)

Until then, I will muddle through with what I've got and make the things and situations that I have work.

As of now, it is close to the end of my day... so I bid you all adieu.

Later my lovelies.

Have Goodness!
Rae

No comments:

Post a Comment