Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Angry Rae Is Angry

Every time I get mad, I try not to be mad. I will try and weigh the pros and cons - is this really something I should waste my time on being mad at, etc.

Some days it's easy.

I drive down the road, someone cuts me off, I throw out a few curse words into the universe about that person, but then I chill out since the chances of me crossing paths with that person again are slim to nil.

And then there are days that are harder, borderline impossible.

My family hates that I can have such a short fuse with them and not with my friends, but they don't get the fact that they poke poke poke until I snap. I mean, my sister-in-law was even witness to a couple such events, and she said he does it to her, too.

But of course we're all oblivious to our own quirks. It'd be lovely if they could see what they do, but then again, I'm sure I drive others crazy so... yeah.

Today was a crap day. I won't get into it, but it was just bad. Not the worst I've ever had - and trust me there are some doozies - I just didn't really like today.

I don't want to do it over. I just want it to go away. A few cocktails would help.

I've been over it for the most part for a while now, but it was just one of those things when one thing piles on top of another and another... and soon you are Queen Shit of Fuck Mountain.

*sigh* I hate those days. *sigh*

Okay, time to head home for some snacks and... not being at work.

Two more days until the weekend. Yay!!!

Later my lovelies.

Have Goodness!
Rae

No comments:

Post a Comment