Monday, December 29, 2014

Return Home Road Trip

I had set my alarm for about 9:45am so I could get up and shower and have breakfast before heading home... and straight to work.

My mom has the tendency to hover. I know she wants to help, but when I leave straight from Fresno to head back home straight to the office, she always asks if she can help, and I tell her no, but she's always right behind me so when I turn around with full hands, she's in my way delaying me even more. Sometimes when I'm in a rush, I want to channel my inner linebacker and just BOOM! but nope. Can't do that. She's my mom.

I stopped off for gas... and a snack... and then made my way to the freeway.

Woo hoo!!! Crazy construction and tons of 18-wheelers. MY FAVORITE! *sarcasm*

I made it about 90% the way to work before I had to pull over and use the ladies room. (Thank you, Barnes and Noble.) The pit stop left me with no time to get food on the way in, but that was okay since we had sandwiches from Togo's so I had a nice chicken salad sandwich for "lunch".

Work was SLOW!!! It hurt it was so slow. I mean, there were orders, but not enough (in my opinion) to justify being open. I got out early and was so tired, I went home to change into my jammies and just chillax.

I unpacked and tidied up rather quickly... which is odd for me since it was the tail end of a long day.

Now I'm quite tired so I think I'll just sign off on this and lay down and try to dream happy, yummy dreams.

Later my lovelies.

Have Goodness!
Rae

No comments:

Post a Comment