Wednesday, December 31, 2014

NYE 2014

So I'm sitting at work on New Year's Eve bored out of my mind.

The fluctuation of orders has been very rollercoaster-y, and a lot of places closed for the day or changed their hours without telling us... which made what orders we did have annoying as frak.

Right now it's the end of the day, I'm sitting at my desk waiting for the cleaning peeps to take out the trash, etc, since she forgot her keys so I'm being nice and waiting for her to do some stuff.

New Year is coming. Heading to the pub to hook up with friends after the cleaning peeps are done. There are some people hanging out, lingering at the office. I'm thinking "GO HOME!!!" Ha!

I'm off tomorrow... and then I come back for a few hours Friday night... and then I'm off for the weekend.

In less than three hours it will be a new year. Let's hope this new year will be better to me than the last few years have been.

Wishing all of you wonderful people a safe and wonderful new year. Party big! Party well! Party safe!

Later my lovelies.

Have Goodness!
Rae

No comments:

Post a Comment