Friday, December 19, 2014

My Mind Over Holiday Matter

I try to be positive about most things in life - the whole putting out what you want in return type of thing. Like karma. I catch myself saying mean things and then immediately apologize to the universe for saying the mean thing I said (like when a guy cuts me off in traffic or is rude to me over the phone - I don't know these people, I'm not inside their heads and do not know of what strange force led them to the decision that in turn put me in a sour mood).

I decided long ago that I was going to choose what I let effect me. It's helps with stress. There are more important things for me to worry about other than someone flipping me the bird or hanging up on me. I guess it's literally not sweating the small stuff because in the grand scheme of things, the dumb shit is way minor compared to what really matters.

But with the positivity, I find myself having an easier time of it when it's about other people rather than myself. (I know, I need to work on that.)

However that's here nor there. At the moment, I'm trying not to stress since Amazon is being a poophead.

I bought two things about a week ago for Christmas presents. Since I'm working up until Christmas morning, I figured they would get here before then since both items had that "order now in time for Christmas" notices on them. One of the two items shipped (I received it today), but the other hasn't, and I have yet to receive notice of it going out. So I checked my account. The second item now has a message on it saying that it might arrive after Christmas. (sigh)

There's another item I got from a different site which says "please allow a week for delivery since items are made to order" - what does that mean? It's made then a week to ship? Or is it a week total? If it's a week total, it should be here just before Christmas Eve.

I'm hoping for the best.

The packages will be here next week before I leave. I will get the rest of my shopping done.
The packages will be here next week before I leave. I will get the rest of my shopping done.
The packages will be here next week before I leave. I will get the rest of my shopping done.

I'll sign off now and continue chanting.

Later my lovelies.

Have Goodness!
Rae

No comments:

Post a Comment