Thursday, December 18, 2014

Want To Write, Need To Sleep

With the holidays fast approaching and my new schedule this month, I have had little time to actually write. I barely have time enough to blog.

Since home life isn't conducive to writing, I usually trek to the library, but trying to jam pack my Christmas shopping/plans/prep into two days each week isn't all that it's cracked up to be. (My schedule goes back to something I can work with next month which is odd, and I'm still waiting for the other shoe to drop, but I'll enjoy the ride as long as I can.)

I had thought I'd extend my NANOWRIMO to the end of December, but it looks like maybe January is a better deadline.

At present, I close tomorrow, have the weekend off, close Monday through Wednesday and the open a few hours on Christmas Day. The only thing I have definitely planned to do this weekend other than continuing planning to see my family is Tamale Day at my friend Alithea's family's house. Sucks we don't have a teleporter for times like this, but friends that have become family are always invited to come over, help and hang out even if she's not in town. I think I'll go in the morning sometime, help as much as I can, and then head out to continue with my holiday trip plans.

Sunday most likely will be reserved for final shopping touches and errands... and maybe a movie. I haven't decided.

I just wish I had more energy and more time.

Also wish I could just focus on the book and get these old fanfiction stories out of my head. It's been mostly LEVERAGE, Highlander:the series, and a little bit of Henry Fitzroy (post "Blood" books by Tanya Huff). I've also been thinking about another story, too, but... Mommy can only concentrate on one of you at a time. It's not fair ganging up on me when I need to focus.

Sometimes my children can be so mean. LOL.

Back to work... then sleep... and then more work...

Later my lovelies.

Have Goodness!
Rae

No comments:

Post a Comment