Saturday, December 20, 2014

Overwhelmed With Shopping & Fatigue

Today was productive... and not so productive.

After work yesterday, I went to the gym, then came home and passed the frak out.

The plan was to wake up maybe an hour into Tamale Day (which per the invite started at 11am) to go over and help out. I think I woke up around 12pm, and my right shoulder hated me something fierce. I was trying to figure out what the hell I did to it, and the best I can think of is that I slept on it wrong or something like that.

Had to wait for WH to get his shower before I could take mine. Then after I got ready, I headed out to Tamale Day, got stuck in traffic, and I think I arrived around 2pm and they had been done by 1pm... which is odd but cool. Usually they're still going by then.

Socialized for a bit, got some tamales to take home with me (yay!), and then headed out for shopping. Every time I went somewhere, I was in a haze. I got some things here and there, made plans for other stuff to get tomorrow, But I was just so out of it. I couldn't really concentrate.

Then my tummy got a little grumbly, and I realized I hadn't really eaten all day. So I hit a drive-thru (since I'm so healthy), and got something to snack on. The shoulder was still giving me grief so I skipped out on the gym. (Bad me, I know.) But then I decided to treat myself to The Hobbit: Battle of the Five Armies,

All in all it was okay kinda day.

Later my lovelies.

Have Goodness!
Rae

No comments:

Post a Comment