Wednesday, December 24, 2014

The Night Before Christmas...

So here I sit at the office... alone... on Christmas Eve...

Only three people were scheduled today, and they all worked during the day.

I have grumbles about how the schedule was arranged, but that's neither here nor there. The point is I am now alone in the office - save the dispatch/driver crew in the back - and I'm so bored, my brain is running on autopilot when it comes to work since most places are closed, etc, so there aren't a lot of orders. But my mind is focused on getting home, doing laundry, packing, wrapping presents, and trying to get a decent amount of sleep before I have to come in tomorrow - on CHRISTMAS DAY!!!

And that's a WHOLE different set of grumbles.

Listening to music via my Songza app through the computer, but the online version is acting funny... wanting to default play the commercials that are usually muted on the site. There also seems to be a buffering issue.

Is it naptime, now?

Later my lovelies.

Have Goodness!
Rae

No comments:

Post a Comment