Saturday, November 8, 2014

Letters to November ||| 8

Dear November,

Drinking tea, thinking about writing, but sitting at my desk at work thinking those "I'd Rather Be Sailing" types of thoughts.

Considerably behind on my NaNoWriMo. Ugh. Insomnia is not helping either. For the past few nights, I have gone home and passed the frak out.

Why was I born with this weird body chemistry thing where "uppers and downers" do nothing for me? I kind of feel like Nathan from "Haven" but in his case, he just can't feel anything... well, until Audrey Parker touches him. But I don't have an Audrey Parker.

Wouldn't that be cool if I had a "trouble" which was sleep-related, and I met an Audrey Parker type that helped me sleep?

OH! The movie "Dream for an Insomniac" where the main chic Frankie has sleep issues until she meets David... and by the end of the movie (SPOILER ALERT!!!) they end up together, and she is able to finally get some sleep.

Okay, so that explanation makes it sound a little silly, but the movie makes sense if you watch it all the way through.

In any case, I think you get what I mean.

Now in both circumstances, it was true love that saved them, but I think my situation is a little less fairytale-like. I just need sleep.

In the meantime, I'm going to finish my tea and wait for the last driver to finish their delivery, and then I'm outta here.

Have Goodness!
Rae

No comments:

Post a Comment