Friday, November 14, 2014

Letters to November ||| 14

Dear November,

I think I ate too much... which is odd since I don't think I've been eating all that much these days.

This morning on the way to work I polished off the small amount of BBQ Rice Thins (from the people that brought you Wheat Thins... yeah, those people). I think I managed to sneak into the break room and snag one half of a breakfast sandwich (cheese and egg) around 10:30am or so. I also made some tea.

For lunch (which was a a little after 1:30pm), I ate the food I ordered lunch from NOLA and got a kale and cabbage salad with apples (chose not to add chicken today)... but I did indulge in a piece of bread pudding;

My official work day ended at 5pm, but with the approved 5 hours of OT this week, I decided to take my remaining hours and work on catching up on my production. In three hours, I accomplished less than I would have liked, but that's okay. I did some, so that was good. I think my tickets now are down to 13 or something like that.

Around 8pm, I left work, sat in my car, and zoned out... but my tummy was also telling me to fill it with something or my body as a whole would not be happy. I decided to head to Whole Foods for some dinner. I made a salad, scooped up a piece of butternut squash lasagna, got some water, coconut honey kefir, a little sampler of cheese, some curry lentil dip, chips to go with the dip, a beer and a chocolate chip cookie.

When I got home, I drank the kefir, ate most of my salad (mostly veggies with some currants, teriyaki tofu and shredded chicken), and tasted a corner of the lasagna. I finished the kefir, repackaged my salad into a smaller tupperware container, and rewrapped the lasagna in its original container. I took the salad, lasagna, dips, and cheese and put them in the fridge. I haven't touched the chips or the cookie.

I'm currently drinking my beer. It's tasty. I think I'll be passing out after this.

Goodnight!

Have Goodness!
Rae

No comments:

Post a Comment