Sunday, November 16, 2014

Letters to November ||| 16

Dear November,

Today was spent with friends.

First it was off to the meadery to see Maria F (who I haven't seen in FOREVER since work has me closing every Saturday night now). They are trying out opening on Sundays (which is one of my days off) so yayhoo!!! I FINALLY got to go to the meadery and see Maria!

My friends - Jess, Ron (aka ObiRon), and Jon (aka Jaquas)... as well as John G - met me there. There were also some other patrons that came in and out during the few hours they were open, but overall it was a nice quiet gathering of people/friends... and, of course, to get to see Maria.

At closing, me and my three fellow amigos went in search of food... and ended up at Denny's where we played Monty Python Flux and noshed.

Jess and I were amazed at how early it was. Everyone seemed to be tired, and it was only 5:30pm. Jess lived nearby so her and Ron headed to her place for a nap. Jon was tired, too, so he and I post-poned our plans for the movie for tomorrow. He went home to get some sleep. Meanwhile I headed out to run some errands.

Then I came home to check in with you and work on my novel.

All in all today was a good day. A little chilly, but that's okay. Just reminding me that I need to break out my sweaters and get a pair of long johns... and maybe some better socks?

Have Goodness!
Rae

No comments:

Post a Comment