Monday, November 10, 2014

Letters to November ||| 10

Dear November,

I am currently sitting on my friend's couch, laptop before me, trying to think of what else to write on my story for NaNoWriMo2014.

As it currently it, I am behind on my daily doses of 2k words/day, but I'm too scared to actually check.

In other news (aka distractions), a few of my friends and I are going to see INTERSTELLAR at the Tech Museum downtown. No trailers, no commercials. Just glorious IMAX goodness.

I haven't been to the Tech in a while... and in a while, I'm talking YEARS. So this should be fun.

Nothing much else to report today, November. It was my second day of two off. Tomorrow is back to the grindstone. I managed to hit the library today and now have some audiobooks to listen to in my car. Yay me! I also got some writing done. Came up with some new bits for my novel. I was hoping to hit the library this weekend to sit and do some actual writing at an actual desk, but that didn't happen. Hopefully next weekend that can happen. And there's always my lunch break at work.

Other than that, just trying to figure out if I want to do anything for my birthday. A couple people have asked, but I don't know. Maybe someone should just plan something for me. I'd like to do something ON my actual birthday just on principle, but we'll see.

Okay. That's all for now. Talk to you tomorrow, November.

Have Goodness!
Rae 

No comments:

Post a Comment