Friday, November 21, 2014

Letters to November ||| 21

Dear November,

I am currently in my room listening to Ed Sheeran and writing you after a day of work, napping, food, and an errand or two.

Been feeling okay. Changes at work, but nothing out of the ordinary really. Trying to keep up, and I think I'm doing okay. Finally got my assigned tickets down to 10 or 11. Then again, she might have assigned me stuff after I left which would be crap but oh well. Who's gonna stop her? If I can just get caught up, I'll feel better about work... at least a little bit, anyway.

Eight more days of NaNoWriMo, and I REALLY want to finish. I can do this. I know I can. I just have to write faster?

Looking forward to seeing my family next week - especially my niece. Bella hugs are great, and I am in serious need of one... or several.

I'm having difficulty focusing on my writing. Maybe it's the lack of energy from work, etc. I dunno. Maybe I need more energy. Maybe if I could just sleep all day (and get paid for it?) and then just write all of the next day? Maybe that would work.

Maybe.

Okay, I think that is all for now seeing as I'm finding it hard to focus even on this and perhaps I should be spending this time refocusing my focus on my novel.

Did that even make sense?

Have Goodness!
Rae

No comments:

Post a Comment