Monday, November 24, 2014

Letters to November ||| 24

Dear November,

Went to bed with a ponytail and woke up with a side pony and my sleep mask off my face and knotted up in the side pony.

Yeah, so that was pretty.

Last night I shut off my phone, put in my ear plugs, sleep mask on, and just zoned out until I woke up on my own. No alarms, no disturbances. It was nice.

I went to bed around 4-5am and didn't wake up until about 12 hours later. I guess I needed the sleep.

Right now I'm working on my novel. Listening to my Songza app under the "Being Creative" activities selection playlist called "Blank Page". So far so good.

This week I need to do at least one load of laundry before I head out to Fresno for the holiday. I also need to plot out what the frak I'm bringing, etc. Ugh ugh ugh. I usually get it done, but right now I have writing preoccupations, and it's leaving me with that "I don't have time for this" feeling. But I'll get it done. I always do.

But I guess I should get back to writing since I feel somewhere in the zone.

Have Goodness!
Rae

No comments:

Post a Comment