Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Letters to November ||| 19

Dear November,

Today was a stupid work day but the brief I took to the lunch truck brightened my mood.

The weather today was perfect - sunny and cool with enough breeze to blow my hair and make me feel like I was at the beach.

Overall it was a good day.

Tomorrow is my birthday. I kind of want people to make a big deal over me tomorrow, but that's just a small part of me (probably remnant of my childhood and on/off again deep dark desire to be popular). The rest of me just wants to have a good day - just a happy, good day.

Right now just thinking about tomorrow makes me sad - the point of tearing up a little - and I have no idea why. It's not how old I'll be or the lack of a big blowout of a party.

I dunno. I'm just babbling again.

Tonight was spent with friends and on occasion I feel a little left out of the circle. It's not always. Just once in a while. I don't like those moments, but it most likely has to do more with low self-image and minor jealousy hiccups I have yet to truly get over. I don't think I'll ever be free of those.

Gee, what a great thing to be thinking about on the eve of my birthday.

I'm just babbling at this point. I should really get some writing done before bed.

Later November! :)

Have Goodness!
Rae

No comments:

Post a Comment