Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Letters to November ||| 18

Dear November,

Today was one of the evil days of powerloss. Ugh. How I hate it. Why during my later years dealing with it that the achey chest and nausea kick in? It's bad enough it takes every little ache and pain I have and magnifies it by a bajillion-trillion.

I miss the days when Midol would actually do something and take the pain away. Now I have days where the pain is just so crappy... ugh. I can't take it.

In other news, I think I'm finally making a dent in my production tasks at work. Today went a little wonky so I'm going to wait and talk to Wes H tomorrow to see wassup!

Headed to Jess's after work for a quick visit and then headed home but realized I was out of milk and honey for my tea at work... so I made a detour stop at the grocery store... and ended up getting some coffee I wanted to try, kombucha for tomorrow morning, and some figs.

I like figs.

This morning I forgot my hoodie which was fine since my car (and car seat) are heated, and the walk from my car to the door at work isn't far (though it wasn't too cold this morning). This evening however? Yeah, A bit brisk.

My birthday is in two days. So far - haven't talked about it much - the plan for the day of is for me, Kathy, Geoff (and maybe Jess and Steve) to go see Fredric in his show (First Person Shooter) and quite possibly dinner and cocktails after.

I feel weird asking if anyone wants to do anything with me for my birthday on a different date since I'm not a good planner of things, and I already have plans the day of.

Next week is Turkey Day. I get to see my niece so that makes me happy.

All in all, aside from the stupid at work, today was... a day.

Have Goodness!
Rae


No comments:

Post a Comment