Saturday, November 22, 2014

Letters to November ||| 22

Dear November,

Taking this brief moment to write this before it gets busy again. *headdesk*

Can you please make my head stop hurting?

I originally thought it was a sinus headache, but it might just be a good old fashioned migraine. The pressure is at the top of my face near my hairline above my left eye and the left side of my nose. There is a pinching feeling on the bridge of my nose that is SO not happy making but now the spike seems to have melted and is now spreading across my from the original piercing to my nose.

I am REALLY hating this.

I'm all by myself tonight (I'm a bit grumbly about it but won't start on THAT rant). Of course it gets busy when I'm flying solo, but this headache is not helping matters. And the people? Sheesh! There was a lady on chat that was being so dramatic and some of the messages she was sending me I don't even think were for me. I mean, she was upset that her order wasn't there, but then when I looked at her account, the order wasn't there. Now there is a tiny chance that the interwebs ate it up, but she couldn't talk to me in coherent sentences but in random comments in ALL CAPS! Then I called her, and she was sane. It's like "Do you not internet well?" I don't think she does.

AND FOR THE LOVE OF GAWD, STOP USING CAPS LOCK!!!

Ugh. I just want to sleep.

Double ugh. The phone is ringing. I should probably go.

Wishing you a lovely day, November!

Have Goodness!
Rae

No comments:

Post a Comment