Thursday, November 6, 2014

Letters to November ||| 6

Dear November,

I hate allergies.

I've been forgetting to take my allergy pill before heading off to work in the morning - have only forgotten for the past couple days - but by mid to 3/4 of my work shift, my nose starts to tickle and eventually creates a BIG sneeze which the loosens everything leaking my brain out my nostrils.

Everyone around me has been getting some sort of sick, and I am lucky to have not caught the plague (*knock on wood*) but instead I get to listen to the symphony of sinus dripping, Kleenex trumpeting, throat maraca nonsense. 

For me, it's the change in temperature. Like if it cool for a week and then out of nowhere it gets really humid and hot. My nose dries out, there's a possible nosey blood threats and... you get the picture. In a nutshell, it sucks. 

About a year ago I had this weird issue where my eyeball would water along with the corresponding nostril. It looked horrifying and felt SO unsexy. Ick. 

So now I take one of those 24hr Delois everyday with the vitamins. They aren't helping as well as they used to, but it still does something. 

Sprightly now I'm tucked in bed too tired (lazy) to whip open the laptop so here's my first post via iPhone. Yay me!

So insomnia, work and NaNoWriMo are taking their toll on me so I'm headed off to bed now. 

Goodnight November. See ya tomorrow!

Have Goodness!
Rae

No comments:

Post a Comment