Thursday, January 29, 2015

Dinner Time

Day 29: List 10 people, living or dead, you would invite to dinner. Include the dinner menu.

You want me to create a menu? Yes I'm a foodie, but I have no frakkin clue how to create a menu.

Let's start with the people that I would invite.
  • Danny Kaye
  • Robin Williams
  • Whoopi Goldberg
  • Zachary Levi
  • Tom Hanks
  • Sandra Bullock
  • Angelina Jolie
  • Robert Downey, Jr.
  • Chris Evans
  • Helen Mirren
  • David Tennant
  • John Barrowman
  • Chris Hardwick
That's more than 10. Oh well... I'm not editing.

As for food, I'm a foodie, so I'd probably splurge on a variety of things... accommodating those who are vegan or vegetarian or meat-atarian, low carb, high carb... or have lactose or gluten allergies or whatever.

The spread would be something like...

Sushi, pasta, cheeses, paella, seafood, adobo, lumpia, sisig, fried chicken, bulgogi tacos, grilled cheese, hush puppies, chicken and dumplings, butternut squash soup, steak, watermelon feta salad, chicken and waffles...

Oh, maybe we could have breakfast for dinner! That would also be yummy, Pancakes, bacon, waffles...

When I'm PMS'ing is probably a bad time to even contemplate trying to make a realistic dinner menu.

I know there would be a full bar complete with beers, wines, and an array of awesomesauce cocktails.

We would sit and chat about whatever came to mind, we would all have a great time, and we'd all be the best of friends afterwards making these dinners a yearly... maybe even a monthly thing.

Yeah, I can't blame the PMS for the delusional nature of my thinking. Before I get any weirder (WHAT?!), I should sign off on this post now.

Later my lovelies.

Have Goodness!
Rae

No comments:

Post a Comment