Sunday, January 11, 2015

Music

Day 11: Put Your iPod On Shuffle. Write Down The First Ten Songs.

So I don't have an iPod. I have a different brand mp3 player that I currently cannot find the charger cord to... therefore I'm going to change this up a bit and play a channel from my Songza app that I listen to a lot and give you the songs from there. "Acoustic Versions of Pop Songs" is mostly covers so I'll add who the original is by to give credit where credit is due.

And now... without further ado...

  1. "Drops of Jupiter" by Boyce Avenue (originally by Train)
  2. "How to Save a Life (Live from Soho)" by The Fray
  3. "Crazy" by Daniela Andrade (originally by Gnarls Barkley)
  4. "If I Ain't Got You" by Alicia Keys
  5. "Kiss Me" by Jason Walker (originally by Sixpence None the Richer)
  6. "Skinny Love" by Birdy (originally by Bon Iver)
  7. "The Scientist" by Jenny & Taylor (originally by Coldplay)
  8. "Suspension (Acoustic)" by Lights 
  9. "Teenage Dream" by Boyce Avenue (originally by Katy Perry)
  10. "Grenade (Acoustic)" by Bruno Mars
So yeah... there you go.

I'm not sure what this post was supposed to show since I listen to everything. If I could find my charger, you would have heard a more eclectic array of music ranging from Britney Spears to Maroon 5 to Beethoven and Mozart to Gaelic Storm and The Real McKenzies to Sesame Street and showtunes and standup comedy.

Yeah.

But I like this acoustic station since I feel comfortable singing along. I don't feel that I'm the best singer and also feel like I have a man's voice at times (deeper than the standard female.. but maybe that's just how I hear myself in my own head). So I stick with the deeper tones and notes... and have felt over the years I could have been a crooner like Frankie or Bing or Tony.

Anyway, those are my ten. 

Later my lovelies.

Have Goodness!
Rae

Tuesday - January 13, 2015 Addendum -- By some miraculous divine stroke of cleaning, I HAVE FOUND MY MP3 CHARGER. So I thought I would make an additional list of music from it.

  1. "Lapland" by Ratatat
  2. "You Are the One" by HIM
  3. "Dreaming of Darla" by Robert J. Kral from "Angel: Live Fast, Die Never"
  4. "O Green World" by Gorillaz
  5. "Tell Me 'Bout It" by Joss Stone
  6. "Two Kamuis, Two Holy Swords" from X Original Soundtrack
  7. "Hard Heart" by Wolfstone
  8. "Chop Suey" by Richard Cheese (originally by System of a Down)
  9. "Enter the Circus" by Christina Aguilera
  10. "A Love That Will Never Grow Old" from Brokeback Mountain OST
  11. "As Long As You're Mine" from Wicked the Musical
I added #11 since "Enter the Circus" is more of an intro bit than a song.

And there ya go! A list from my actual music collection. 

-Rae ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment