Day 17: List your highs and lows of this past year.
High and lows... hmmm...
I'm honestly not going to remember specifics, more like generalizations, but I'll do what I can.
- Bella's Birthday Party
- family time
- got a new (used) car
- worked on my writing
- wrote some other stuff
- saw some really awesome movies
- hung out with friends
- friends came to visit from out of town
- game days (and I don't mean sports)
- started a book group with friends on Facebook
- have been known to frequent the gym (when I'm not sick or otherwise injured)
- been getting massages and pedicures
- met new people
- my kitty Nimitz passed away (Mother's Day 2014)
- schedule keeps changing (with no notice most of the time)
- had to work on Christmas
- miss a friend from years ago that I still think about from time to time but have no idea how to contact him... so I'm learning to let go
- wish ALL my family was closer
- money is occasionally an issue (but it's an uphill climb my friends)
- haven't read as much as I would like
- quite unhappy with home living situation
- IRS/Turbo Tax can bite me
- my skin doesn't like Winter
- didn't get to go to NERDHQ this year or be a volunteer
- didn't reach my NaNoWriMo goal
Yeah, I think that's all I can think of at the moment. I mean, I could consult my planner, but overall, my life is pretty boring. Mostly friends, family, work, repeat. Mix in a little insomnia and self-image issues, and you've got my life (more or less).
Later my lovelies,