Saturday, January 17, 2015

2014: Highs & Lows


Day 17: List your highs and lows of this past year.

High and lows... hmmm...

I'm honestly not going to remember specifics, more like generalizations, but I'll do what I can.


Highs
  • Bella's Birthday Party
  • family time
  • got a new (used) car
  • worked on my writing
  • wrote some other stuff
  • saw some really awesome movies
  • hung out with friends
  • friends came to visit from out of town
  • game days (and I don't mean sports)
  • rain
  • started a book group with friends on Facebook
  • have been known to frequent the gym (when I'm not sick or otherwise injured)
  • been getting massages and pedicures
  • met new people
Lows
  • my kitty Nimitz passed away (Mother's Day 2014)
  • schedule keeps changing (with no notice most of the time)
  • had to work on Christmas
  • miss a friend from years ago that I still think about from time to time but have no idea how to contact him... so I'm learning to let go
  • wish ALL my family was closer
  • money is occasionally an issue (but it's an uphill climb my friends)
  • haven't read as much as I would like
  • quite unhappy with home living situation
  • IRS/Turbo Tax can bite me
  • my skin doesn't like Winter
  • didn't get to go to NERDHQ this year or be a volunteer
  • didn't reach my NaNoWriMo goal

Yeah, I think that's all I can think of at the moment. I mean, I could consult my planner, but overall, my life is pretty boring. Mostly friends, family, work, repeat. Mix in a little insomnia and self-image issues, and you've got my life (more or less).

Later my lovelies,

Have Goodness!
Rae

No comments:

Post a Comment