Thursday, July 14, 2016

Work, Cake & Carl's Jr.

I want to hug them both to bits!!!
Today was an opening shift today.

That means I most likely got NO SLEEP (or at least crappy sleep), and woke up around 5am to get ready to be at the office by 7am. But then I would get out of work by 3:30pm.

Work was work... nothing too interesting happened at the office today.

After work, I headed to Jessie F's house to help her with the Star Wars cakes for our friend Melody J's son's birthday, (The son had requested BB8 cake pops. The plan was to make a BB8 cake as well as an R2-D2 cake.) When I got to her house, we headed back out to Michael's for some supplies and then to Carl's Jr for some grub.

Let me take a moment to confess my love of fondant. You got it? Good. Moving on.

I don't feel like I helped much, but she felt like I was good for company and encouragement and entertainment. I helped a little but not as much as I would have liked to in order to feel necessary and valid.

But damn, whenever she makes a cake, she can just pay me in fondant. (Man I love that shiznit.)

After caking was done for the day - she felt pretty good about where we left off - I headed home and proceeded to vegetate until sleep took me.

And yeah, that was my Thursday,

What did you on your Thursday?

Later my lovelies,

Have Goodness!
Rae

No comments:

Post a Comment