Monday, July 25, 2016

Q&A - Oh The Places You'll Go

Have you ever lived in another country besides your country of birth? Would you want to?
This will be short. Ha!

Nope. I have barely traveled out of my own town... much less my own state. I have not set foot outside my country.

Born and bred - California Girl.

Born in Fontana. Moved to Fresno. Did a brief stint in the East Coast. Settled in the Bay Area,

I've been all about California, various places in Pennsylvania and New York (and a little bit of New Jersey. Via airport layovers, I've been in Dallas, TX and Indianapolis, IN. I've also been in Nevada a bit.

Of course there would be places I would love to travel to and visit. Philippines (duh) is definitely on the list. Scotland, Ireland, England... Italy and Spain... Japan and China... Australia and New Zealand... Prince Edward Island (Anne of Green Gables, yo!)...

But to live?

Unless I was an actor or something and had a project elsewhere for a few months, I don't see myself living elsewhere, really. Granted that could all change, but nah. I think I'd stay where I'm now and just travel to all the places I want... and dream of owning a teleporter or TARDIS to make travel a lot easier. LOL!

Later my lovelies.

Have Goodness!
Rae







No comments:

Post a Comment