Monday, July 11, 2016

Q&A - Fridge-Fridgery, Fridge-Fridgery, Fridge-Fridge-Fraroo...

If I looked into your fridge right now, what would I find?
It's quite boring actually.

Fridge stuff...
  • meals I made for the week for lunch at work
  • a carton of eggs
  • almond milk
  • various condiments
  • fruit/veg
  • meat/cheese - turkey sausage and turkey bacon
  • water
  • cold pressed coffee
  • butter
  • chocolate
  • random drinks like tea or Red Bull, etc.
Freezer stuff...
  • frozen fruit for smotthies
  • ice cube trays
  • chicken and ground beef
  • a couple bottles of almost empty alcohol
  • ice cream
  • blueberry bliss bars (from a recipe I pulled from Pinterest)
That's basically it, really. It changes but the contents are basically the same, more or less.

Sorry for a boring food post.

Later my lovlies.

Have Goodness!
Rae

No comments:

Post a Comment