|What is the first thing you do when you wake up every morning? Why?|
Days That I Work:
- hit the snooze on my alarm
- hit the snooze alarm again
- hit the snooze alarm a few more times
- quickly negotiate with myself about actually getting up and hit the snooze button one more time
- admit defeat, give up and get up
- since I keep my phone on "Do Not Disturb" during the night in an attempt to help myself sleep and not give my insomnia anymore ammo against me, I check to see if there are any messages on my notifications screen - and unless the messages are super important, I'll deal with them later when I'm more conscious
- go to the bathroom and pee
Days That I'm Not Working
- wake up whenever I want since I don't have to set an alarm (unless I have an appointment or something, but other than that, it's all about the sleep, yo!)
- stretch and contemplate the day... universe... etc.
- eventually get out of bed (since I most likely have to pee)
- check phone for messages
Yup. That's about it. LOL
Later my lovelies.