Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Q&A - Keep Calm & Sleep Well

What is the first thing you do when you wake up every morning? Why?
So if we're talking about the very first thing? It could actually be a number of things...

Days That I Work:

  • hit the snooze on my alarm
  • hit the snooze alarm again
  • hit the snooze alarm a few more times
  • quickly negotiate with myself about actually getting up and hit the snooze button one more time
  • admit defeat, give up and get up
  • since I keep my phone on "Do Not Disturb" during the night in an attempt to help myself sleep and not give my insomnia anymore ammo against me, I check to see if there are any messages on my notifications screen - and unless the messages are super important, I'll deal with them later when I'm more conscious
  • go to the bathroom and pee
Days That I'm Not Working
  • wake up whenever I want since I don't have to set an alarm (unless I have an appointment or something, but other than that, it's all about the sleep, yo!)
  • stretch and contemplate the day... universe... etc.
  • eventually get out of bed (since I most likely have to pee) 
  • check phone for messages
Yup. That's about it. LOL

Later my lovelies.

Have Goodness!
Rae

No comments:

Post a Comment