Monday, August 1, 2016

Q&A - Is Tired A Color?

What color do you feel like today?
On any given day, I feel like a lava lamp of color - ever flowing, ever changing, rarely the same color for long.


Mondays are closing shift days which usually leave me in a meh kind of feeling which makes me think of grey... but grey skies and weather make me happy so...

But then I get along with the people I work with and usually have giggles and stuff which makes me think of bright pinks and yellows and sparkles...

If I say I'm all colors, that would make me black since black is all colors combined and white is the absence of color.

I don't know if it's because I'm tired, or I just can't think straight in general, but to answer the question "What color do you feel like today?" - all I can say is "Yes."

And goodnight.

Later my lovelies.

Have Goodness!
Rae

No comments:

Post a Comment