Friday, August 19, 2016

Q&A - Lifted Up My Heart & Made Me Count the Cost*

Write about something you would still buy if it cost twice as much as it costs today.
Begin random babble in 5... 4... 3... 2...

I'm going to assume that this question has nothing to do with the bare necessities like food and shelter. And since gas always seems to fluctuates, we all pay that... or carpool... or use public transport or alternate methods.

I honestly can't think of anything. I mean, I'm sadly the person that will usually bow out of things that cost money I don't have since I need that money to pay my rent and bills. I've even had to postpone trips to visit family since I couldn't afford the gas... but even if I had the gas, I'd see my family before doing something social.

Ugh... I guess if I have to answer with something, I would answer with the basics (food, shelter, etc).

For selfish reasons where the bare necessities are taken care of, the first things that come to mind are books and paper goods and pens and music - but those are more luxuries than the basic needs for survival.

And for some reason I'm thinking of the storytelling scene from the movie Reign of Fire. Yeah. That's how my brain works.

But yeah, I would have to say I'd spend double for the things I need to survive... or my entertainment nerdly pursuits... but it cost nothing to be a good person (which is very important).

And my babbling is done.

Later my lovelies.

Have Goodness!
Rae

*lyric from the Billie Holiday song "I'm Pulling Through"

No comments:

Post a Comment