Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Q&A - A Town By Any Other Name...

Give your city (or town or region) a new name that reflects what type of place it is, and explain why you chose that name.

What? Really? This is the next prompt from the book? You ask me this?

This is going to be a short post filled with fail since I honestly can't think of anything to change the name to.

I live in the Bay Area and enjoy it here.

Within a short car ride, I can visit museums, see shows at cool performance venues, try new food and drink at various restaurants and bars. I've gone on the occasion road trip to see friends and family or to attend conventions.

Or I can just stay home and nest... or go to a park and have a solo picnic while listening to an audiobook and enjoy the day.

Since I live in the land of tech companies, this area has been called SillyConValley (a play on the Silicon Valley), but I honestly couldn't think of anything else to call it.

My family lives in Fresno... which I jokingly refer to as "Hell" (the Summer there is not pleasant) or plainly "the 'No."

But here? I just call it home. (Sorry for the non-creative, boring reply, but that's all I got.)

Later my lovelies.

Have Goodness!
Rae

No comments:

Post a Comment