Thursday, June 23, 2016

A Short Post For This Short Thursday

But... isn't that EVERY day?
Today was a day.

I worked the opening shift - as I have been lately on Thursdays - and I had hoped that it would be slow enough in the morning that I could take care of some other CS things that didn't require the phone.

But nope. It was busy. And due to a lack of drivers, it was rather busy. I survived... though I didn't get done what I wanted to get done. By 3:30pm, I was out the door and headed home... where I was overcome by an accidental nap for a few hours. When I woke up, I fudged a recipe I found on Pinterest and made some salt and pepper chicken for work lunch tomorrow.

And that was pretty much it.

Work.
Unaccomplishment.
Nap.
Chicken.

Oh the excitement.

And I get to do it all again tomorrow. (There aren't enough woohoos to sarcastically convey how happy I am about that.)

*I'm hoping tomorrow is better*

(fingers crossed)

Later my lovelies.

Have Goodness!
Rae

No comments:

Post a Comment