Monday, June 6, 2016

Q&A - I Can Hear It In the Air Tonight

You are the wind's interpreter. What is it saying?
The wind has been sighing
Almost out of breath from the heat
Most days it's been asleep
I can hear the soft murmur
With every intake and exhale
But then there are days
When it's wide awake
Alive with purpose
And not to be ignored
I stepped outside
To have my hair blown across my face
Hey there. 
I see you.
I feel you.
I know you're there.
We chill in the evening
Speaking a silent language
Enjoying the moments that tick by
Until day breaks
And we start a new conversation

*******

Later my lovelies.

Have Goodness!
Rae

Note - the first thing that came to mind was "Colors of the Wind" from Pocahontas, and then the book cover pic I found made me think of "What does the fox say?" and then my brain said "No, this is what's happening" et voila!

No comments:

Post a Comment