Thursday, June 16, 2016

The Little Engine That Had Trouble Sleeping

Sleep? What is this thing called... sleep?

I need sleep, yo.

This closing at the start of the week then gradually getting up earlier and earlier as the week goes on?

Killing me.

Thank you insomnia for deciding to not be kind and work with me on my early days.

And also thank you impending powerloss since I'm beginning to feel the symptoms of you - which include fatigue - and you're not even here yet.

I get out at 3:30pm, and I want to do stuff, but I always end up going home and passing out.

The moment I stop moving... I... stop.

Now only when I stop... I stay stopped until the morning when it's time to wake up. But do I? No. I come home, change into jammies and BAM! Accidental nap.

I always come home with the intention of "No, I'm going to stay awake until tonight so I can get my sleep cycle back on track."

Then I get home and it's "Hello bed. Miss me?"

Why can't I be one of those people that functions on three hours of sleep?

Why can't I be one of those people that... sleeps...

...
...
...

And to do it again tomorrow.

Later my lovelies.

Have Goodness!
Rae

No comments:

Post a Comment