Friday, December 21, 2012

Running On Fumes...

Wow, I feel sore. I mean physically, not like a guy who's angry in a movie in the 1950's.

-Harry from the movie "Kiss Kiss Bang Bang"
 
So it's Friday, I'm at work, I'm bloated, and I'm tired as frak.

I'm currently at the office. I'm covering the first half of a fellow co-worker's shift (she had a funeral to tend to earlier in the day). She should be here in (looks at clock) three and a half hours.

Right now I'm drinking hot chocolate (just add water to a packet that says it contains milk - I find that humorous). I also added a shot of chia seeds since my tummy has been acting a little funny lately. I'm pretty sure it's due to "powerloss" officially started yesterday.

Ugh. My body is my enemy. I feel like crap at the moment, and I really wish there was something I could do about it. As I've gotten older, the effects of "powerloss" have changed... invited new friends to the party... the party to wreak havoc on my body! Occasionally I think of that song "My neck... my back..." but not in the way the song means.

Still no writing coming out of me. Lots of ideas still floating around in my head... mainly my LEVERAGE fanfic. Maybe it's because the season finale is coming up Christmas night... and we STILL don't know if they're going to be renewed for a season six... maybe not until January. (DAMMIT!!!)

So yeah, maybe that's why I have the fanfic in my head.

Usually I write stuff out that is preoccupying my mind, but I've been too tired lately. I dunno.

And yes, I know that these blogs are technically "writing"... but it's not the same thing to me. This is just me shooting the shit, saying what's on my mind, etc. The stories are different... they come from a different place. I don't know.

Right now I'm just trying to get through the day. I keep looking at the clock, and it's driving me nuts since it feels like time is running slower since I have a shorter shift. SUCK!

Leaving for the family time after work tomorrow night. Still have a couple things to take care of beforehand. Can't wait to see my niece. She's my new best friend. Love her to pieces. Just cuddling with her while watching a movie or cartoons makes me happy. Plus when my brother picks on me, she beats him up in my defense. Love that!

Tonight is a little get together at a friends house. Then I have to pack and clean my room a little. Take care of the cat. Sleep. Not go crazy.

Okay, now I'm just babbling. Sorry.

I think "powerloss" mixed with this weird pseudo-cold and the lack of sleep and the tiny bit of stress from planning my trip is making me loopy.

In any case, I hope all y'all have a lovely weekend, and I'll hopefully see you Monday.

Later my lovelies.

Have Goodness!
Rae

No comments:

Post a Comment