Monday, November 2, 2015

Letters to November ||| 2


Dear November,

Today was a day that I had wished I could have stayed in bed only because I was so comfortable and cozy. I was having the sweetest dream and wanted to continue it every time I closed my eyes, but alas, I was awake and could not fall back asleep.

The doorbell rang for a delivery.

My cell phone whistled that I had a text.

My alarm went off telling me it was really time I should get up and get ready for work.

Everything was fighting against me so eventually I gave in.

The day started off all right, but the end of it brought on some sort of sinus migraine which left me headed home to sit in the comforts of my four walls, have some soup, drink some hot cocoa, and relax.

And as time wears on, I grow sleepier, my bed calling to me, my body melting into its warm embrace.

So it is here where I say goodbye and goodnight.

Have Goodness!
Rae

No comments:

Post a Comment