Thursday, September 24, 2015

Scorpio Is A Water Sign, Right?

Something else I saw on Pinterest and wanted to share.

This is also so fitting of me. Growing up, I had this schizo-behavior since I wanted people to like so I chameleonized myself depending on who I was with, and heavens forbid those people ever interacted with each other. I clammed out not knowing who to be.

Now more grown than those childhood scenarios, I still experience that duality of be loud or quiet, alone or with people, angry or just let it go. Overall I think I'm a pretty chill person though I will say what I say and frak all y'all who can't take a joke.

But there's still that part of me that is stuck in the middle somewhere.

When in doubt, have a cocktail and some dessert! :)

Later my lovelies.

Have Goodness!
Rae

No comments:

Post a Comment