Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Wibbly-Wobbly, Timey-Wimey, Babbley-Wabbley...

I have no special talents. I am only passionately curious.
-Albert Einstein

Came in to work Monday at 9am. Marla A called in sick, so I was asked to stay until 7pm (which I said yes to). Monica D came in earlier to help out as well.

So that's one hour OT. Woo hoo for me!

Nothing much happened that day. I ran an errand or two and then headed home, did my wobble board exercises, watched some Hulu (I think), and then hit the sack.

Tuesday was chiropractor day. After that I went home and a couple hours later Leabo picked me up and we saw EVIL DEAD. It's been a while since I'd seen the original, but I have to say I enjoyed the new one. It was a nice nod to the original while adding a few new bits. (And for those that haven't seen it yet and plan to... WAIT for the end of the credits. That's all I'm sayin'.)

We ran a few errands for Leabo and had lunch before she took me home where I... passed the frak out! I woke up a few hours later and reached for my phone for the time. The first thought that crossed my mind was that I could make a cheapy theatre showing of Argo. (Not sure why I thought that, but yeah.) So I got up, shoved some snacks in my new purse (courtesy of my Mom), and headed to the theatre.

It was pretty good. When a movie has me talking to the screen, rooting silently for the good guys so as not to disturb any of the other people in the theatre... yeah, it's a good movie.

After that, I went home, watched some Hulu to unwind, and then hit the sack. I kept waking up in the morning - once at 6am, the next time at 8am... then in half hour spurts until my alarm went off.

On the way to work, I stopped by 7-Eleven for a Slurpee. (As you can tell my PMS was driving the car.) I officially started powerloss this morning which I think is a few days late of my usual body schedule but oh well. If it doesn't happen, I know it's not due to having a bun in the oven. (womp womp) I do feel like crap though. I'm trying to stay away from my normal "this will bloat me up if I consume it" types of things - like chocolate or caramel colored sodas like Coke or Pepsi - but it's Wednesday which means we can order from Quickly which means Vietnamese coffee day. So I'm being a bad girl and having some. I'm trying to pace myself and not gulp it down in one slurp else I'll most likely pay for it later.

I'm off at 8pm tonight. We had a meeting at 1pm which ran a little long. I'm currently on lunch (tail end, actually), and aside from my blogs, I haven't really written anything save an errand list, notes in my planner, and something about Doritos.

Tired. Want to take a nap. I hate powerloss. Always makes me so tired. Not like insomnia does enough of that already. Sheesh.

In other news, Kathy and RJ are both out of the hospital and continuing with their recovery quite nicely. Now if we can just not have anymore bad crap happen, that'd be swell. I think enough of that kind of stuff has happened in my little circle of the world to last my fretful heart a lifetime.

Okay, just looked at the clock, and I got a couple more minutes before I have to clock back in from lunch. I suppose I should stop babbling though like that's ever going to really happen. But at least I can stop it on this post. LOL!

All right. Hope all y'all are having a lovely day, and hopefully I get back to this three posts a week thing soon. I'll get the handle of it again sooner or later.

Later my lovelies.

Have Goodness!
Rae

No comments:

Post a Comment