Saturday, July 21, 2012

Back From San Diego!!!

All I Do is win win win no matter what
got money on mind i can never get enough
and everytime I step up in the building
everybody hands go up
and they stay there
and they say yeah
and they stay there
Up down, up down
cause all I do is win win win
and if you goin’ in put your hands in the air..
-from the song "All I Do Is Win" (feat. Ludacris, Snoop Dogg, Rick Ross & T-Pain)

So first off, I want to warn y'all that I've been drinking.

A friend of mine (Diana M) had a "Happy 103 days until Halloween" party at her place.  It wasn't mandatory that everyone dress (though there were some stunning costumes), and all in all it was a fantastic evening.  There were some errands that needed to be run, but as the party started and rolled on, it was fun with movies in the background (we started off with Frailty that quickly changed to Friday the 13th) with brief pauses for Halloween-themed games of trivia, charades and 20 questions.

And did I mention there was booze?  Jess F accidentally took a sip of my drink (which was essentially a rum and Coke) and made a face admitting to her mistake saying my cup tasted something like turpentine or something to that effect.  I thought it tasted fine, and it was only my second drink, but oh... whatever.

So currently I'm working on uploading pics and plotting out my post-article about NERDHQ for Lon L. Need to work out some kinks, but I think if I keep it cool, I will be able to finish within a day or so. I also need to find a bigger computer to edit the pics I loaded to Facebook since they're all out of order.  (My OCD is not pleased.)

In any case, this is a post to let y'all know that I'm back from San Diego.  My body is mostly healed (there was a lot of walking and standing and wishing for better shoes), and I'm also missing my fellow NERDS.  *sigh*

I haven't done any new writing (though I've been thinking about it), but I seem to have caught the CON-CRUD that others were getting during SDCC/NERDHQ.  I just seemed to have caught it in some sort of post-poned manner.  I had a couple appointments on Monday and one early morning one on Tuesday, but after that, I started feeling really tired and congested so I pretty much holed up in my room for the past couple days only leaving to use the little girls room and possibly fetch a little something to nosh on.

I'm feeling better now (hence the friendly outing and booze consumption).  Tomorrow will be more of the same due to it being Lon's birthday (which I'm going to try and make).

And who knows?  Maybe I'll even have his article ready for him.

Anyway, I just wanted to let everyone know I was back since I was thinking of all y'all and hopefully I'll be back to writing soon.  (After I get some miracles to work in my favor.)

Until then... LOVE, HUGS AND BLESSINGS ALL AROUND!!!

Later my lovelies.

Have Goodness!
Rae

No comments:

Post a Comment