Sunday, October 11, 2015

It's almost 7:30AM...

found on the 'net - also my FB profile pic #socool 
... and I'm just now getting to bed. (Yay insomnia!) <=== sarcasm

I just thought to update all y'all with my reading status.

Still making progress on "Clockwork Orange." Lack of sleep and work stress (and a little bit of family stress) have done wonders - and by wonders I mean kicked my sleep in the ass - for my reading energy. Also all the slang in the beginning all at once threw me a little off. Eventually as time went on, I got the gist of what they were saying but just in case, I found a cheat sheet via the interwebs in case I go all bezoomy, O my brothers. Hopefully I'll be done with it in a day or so.

I don't want to start on "Halloween Tree" until I'm done with "Orange." I'm pretty sure I can finish "Tree" in one day so not only can I mark another book off on a few of my challenges, but I can start listening to "Aeronaut's Windlass." SO EXCITED!!!

Saturday was filled with starts and stops (mostly in sleep), reading, late night grocery shopping, craft planning, and spontaneous cooking/baking. 

Let's see how it fares when I eventually wake. I also picked up a different allergy medicine. Let's see how well that works in my conscious hours.

Later my lovelies.

Have Goodness!
Rae

1 comment: