Wednesday, September 11, 2019

In The Meantime...


So... seeing as I haven't been posting as much as I'd like to be these days (and I'm still trying to work on that - my apologies), I thought I'd do some little posts here and there to pass the time.

One questionnaire of sorts that came to mind was from a Tom Holland interview with Jess Cagle... and the questions are called "The Cagle Exercise." I'm pretty sure that I'm supposed to give a one-word answer, but since Tom didn't, I'm going to follow in his footsteps.

So... without further ado...

*******

1. Strangers describe me as...?

Friendly.

2. Close friends describe me as...?

Funny.

3. The song that always makes me dance is...?

The first song that came to mind -- "Boogie Shoes" by K.C. and the Sunshine Band

4. The movie I've seen the most times is...?

It's a tie between Sound of Music, The Wizard of Oz, and White Christmas.

5. I think I'm really good at...?

Improv, creating... or making people happy/laugh/smile.

6. I feel sexiest when I'm...?

I've been made up for an event like a friend's wedding, etc - or when I've pampered myself in some way (like when I get a pedicure or my hair done/styled). Or making people happy/laugh/smile.

7. The best advice I've ever received is___?

To be honest - with myself, with others, etc.

8. The worst advice I've ever received is ___?

I don't remember the exact wording, but basically to not be honest.

9. As a child, I dreamed of becoming ___?

When I was really young, I thought about what it'd be like to be a firefighter or something like that, but as I got older, my love of stories took a strong hold so writing (and entertaining) became my passion/dream job.

10. As I'm falling asleep, I think about ---?

My future... and my stories/writing.


Later my lovelies.

Have Goodness!
Rae

1 comment:

  1. One must be willing to express themselves in the open and not hide in the shadows. If you aspire to be a writer then get out there and write. Don’t hide.

    ReplyDelete