Monday, September 5, 2016

Q&A - Don't Mind Rupert

Describe one odd item that you have in your purse or wallet right now.
An odd item?

I don't really have an odd item in my purse.

Unless I could fit myself in my purse.

Then that would be an odd item.

A fairly LARGE odd item.

Oddly large?

Well, if I could fit inside my purse, that would be odd in itself.

Then I'd be an odd oddity in an odd situation.

I believe I am babbling.

I guess that's because of all the things in my purse, I really don't find any of them odd.

Then again, it's MY purse.

I don't walk around thinking "My, what an odd item I have in here."

I could stick a walrus in there and think it quite un-odd.

Now if my purse were like Mary Poppins' carpet bag, I'm sure there would be many odd things there.

I'd be most likely to pull out a lamp or a rug... or an elephant wearing a mumu singing Living La Vida Loca in Russian... which sounds oddly pleasant.

But no, my purse is filled with un-odd things.

A wallet, compact, lip balm, pen, notebook...

I guess depending on the person, the following things may be found odd:

Travel toothbrush and toothpaste, nose spray, heat patches for my lower back, movie passes I always keep with me in case the whim hits me...

Other than that?

No.

Nothing odd at all.

(Please disregard the giant inflatable squid. His name is Rupert, and he's quite shy, and is allergic to attention and Russian covers of pop songs sung by mumu-wearing elephants.)

^_^

Later my lovelies.

Have Goodness!
Rae

No comments:

Post a Comment