Thursday, June 1, 2017

Q&A - May 2017


May's image from my calendar
Monday - May 1: Messy or neat?

Neat... with the occasional messy slip-up.

Tuesday - May 2: Are you hesitating?

Depends on the situation, but in general, I would say I hesitate (maybe) 25% of the time.

Wednesday - May 3: If you could have a superpower just for today, what would it be?

I often have dreams of flying... so I'm drawn to saying that though I also like strength. But to be completely honest in this day and age, I would like to possess the ability to say something and have people ACTUALLY get what I'm trying to say instead of interpreting it falsely.

Thursday - May 4: When was the last time you went swimming?

Oh dear gawd, it's been SOOO long. Years. Many, many years.

Friday - May 5: Today was hilarious because _______.

Guardians of the Galaxy Volume 2 and friends.

Saturday - May 6: What was the last party you went to?

Today. Went to my friend Kevin's birthday. (BBQ at his family's house.)

Sunday - May 7: Who would play you in a movie about your life? Is it a good movie?

I would like to say I would, but then again, I think I'm quite boring so... yeah, it'd be a funny movie at least.

Monday - May 8: Who do you think is cute?

Lots of people.

Tuesday - May 9: What do you want to postpone?

Failure?

Wednesday - May 10: How did you start your day?

Groggy since I have to wake up early for work.

Thursday - May 11: How do you want to be remembered?

As kind/compassionate, intelligent, funny/entertaining, loving... you know - all the things. Ohhh! And as a

Friday - May 12: What are you exploring?

Myself. I'm always a work in progress, so I'm always exploring life and ways to make it and myself better.

Saturday - May 13: Who loves you today?

My friends and family. (It's just a hunch.)

Sunday - May 14: What makes a good enemy?

Someone who can't see their own faults, blames everyone else in the world for everything, always has to be mean and say nasty/negative things to people, and are so narrow-minded and closed off that they can never look outside the box or barely accept that of the bazillion people in the world, they could either be wrong or there's more than one option/path to every life story. (That's just to start anyway.)

Monday - May 15: What do you consider to be your biggest achievement?

Finally having my own place and living alone... that's something.

Tuesday - May 16: What was your favorite day this week?

Since today is Tuesday, I would have to say Sunday since I was off from work. I also spent Mother's Day weekend in Fresno with my family.

Wednesday - May 17: Today you got rid of _______.

Some more of what little sanity I have.

Thursday - May 18: If you could go back in time and change something, what would it be?

I feel like all my choices have led me to where I am and the woman I've become. But a couple things come to mind, so I'd either...

  1. change my lack of drive (you know, get off my duff and follow my passions, etc. Get shit done.)
  2. My move/engagement/relationship
  3. Saying NO more often to people that deserved it.
Friday - May 19: What's the most creative thing you've done recently?

I've done a little writing as well as reading. I've also crafted a bit and worked on organizing my apartment.

Saturday - May 20: What's the craziest thing you've done for love?

Moved crossed country (when I really didn't want to).

Sunday - May 21: What's your salary?

Whatever I get paid from work. (I don't like discussing personal money things.)

Monday - May 22: When was the last time you had an inspiring conversation?

Not sure on the specific date, but I'm pretty sure it was most likely with JessFace.

Tuesday - May 23: What's your hairstyle?

I have naturally curly hair that falls past my shoulders... and I try to make it look the least frizzy as possible... so I guess "tame" or "Scary Spice Lite"?

Wednesday - May 24: What motivated you today?

Certain people around me and how not to be like them.

Thursday - May 25: If you could travel anywhere tomorrow, where would you go?

Tomorrow? Probably to a beach to relax. Water calms me. Or maybe Disneyland (if money were no object). LOL!

Friday - May 26: List the things that nagged you today.

Just stupid stuff really. Mainly people and their inability to plan properly or communicate. I'm also really tired of shit rolling downhill when it should stay right where it was deposited originally.

Saturday - May 27: What gives you comfort right now?

JessFace and fuzzy pillow (Fuzzy pillow is a small, square that my friends Jim and Leah gave me - along with a small matching throw - before they moved to Maryland. I always hugged the pillow like a teddy bear whenever I came over to watch shows with them.)

Sunday - May 28: East Coast or West Coast? In between?

I'm a California chic - born and raised. But I don't mind travel. But to live? In a fantasy world, I'd have a place in California and one in New York.

Monday - May 29: If you didn't have any responsibilities for the day, what would you do?

Sleep, write, and/or go to the beach. (Just to name a few.)

Tuesday - May 30: What's the best thing you read today?

Best thing? Probably something about the Wonder Woman movie.

Wednesday - May 31: How much cash do you have in your wallet? In your bank account?

Enough to get by. (Again, don't like talking about personal finance things.)

No comments:

Post a Comment