Friday, January 1, 2016

A New Year's Wish


HAPPY NEW YEAR'S EVERYONE!!!

I'm sitting at home... in my bed... drinking Fireball and Pepsi. My nose is slightly stuffy, but I'm dealing with it.

I worked today. It was okay. It was only four hours of taking care of business, but I'm home now, and I'm now in nesting mode.

Hope everyone had a lovely New Year's! Mine was pretty chill, but overall, it was a good evening. Friends, laughter, a few drinks and some snacks. It was a good relaxing end to a year that full of 'stuff' and ended with bundles of 'more stuff'.

I've been rather spread thin toward the end of this year for the holidays. So much has happened, and my energy levels has spiked and dipped. The moment I stop, my body just wants to stop. My mind wants to be productive, but the rest of me just wants to rest, to sleep, to dream happy dreams.

Which is mainly the reason I haven't been blogging so much.

The past couple months have been filled with family passing, people drama, holiday stress, sickness, work and work stress, home stress, personal goals/dreams stress, and self stress. I'm hoping this new year will be better, but it's only as good as what you put into it, I suppose. I have "resolutions" of sorts, but I think I'll keep those to myself for now.

I'll keep this short so I can get this posted before midnight, and merely share a lovely wish from one of my favorite writers and lovely people.





Later my lovelies.

Have Goodness!
Rae

No comments:

Post a Comment