Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Just A Quick Note To Say "HI! Will Blog Soon! Promise!"

Work + Stress + PMS/Body Pain/Sinuses + Insomnia = Grumpy Rae

Lots of stuff has been keeping me from blogging lately. At work I'm mentally all tied up with work, and once I'm off, my body starts to wind down even though my brain is screaming "No, we have to go to the store. Or at least be conscious for the drive home, dammit!"

At present I'm sitting in bed with my laptop - AWAKE - but feeling all kinds of powerloss aches and pains which are making all other aches and pains (aka war wounds) feel ten bazillion-trillion times worse than they normally do. I laid down since my back ached that a muthafrakker... and ended up passing out. I've also been working OT since work is offering it, it's sort of needed for new projects coming up, and the extra cushion in my paycheck is nice.

Now if the world can just work with me for a moment, give me a little more happy every once in a while, I'd greatly appreciate it.

So since I haven't officially blogged since almost a month ago, here is just some random work/stress/PMS/insomnia humor that I thought was something to share at least - until I get my shiznit together and make regular blog posts again. *Cheers!*

PS - Pics aren't mind. Just lovely images I found on the interwebs that matched what I am currently feeling/thinking.
*********************
Charlie: Does anyone mind if I start drinking a lot of bourbon right now and a little later, put my fist through his head?
Reese: I think you've had enough bourbon for one lifetime!
Charlie: Not for my lifetime.
-from Episode 1.03 "The 112th Congress", from the series "The Newsroom"

Dana: You have good ideas a lot. I find myself saying, "Natalie's got a good idea."
Natalie: But you also find yourself saying, "Natalie, if you screw that up again, I'll set you on fire."

Dana: When was the last time you had a good idea?
Natalie: This morning. I decided not to stick my hand in the blender.

Dana: That's what I'm talking about.
-from episode 1.04 "Intellectual Property", from the series "Sports Night"

Casey: I gather it went well.
Dan: You know sometimes it's worth it, taking all the pies in the face. Sometimes you come through it feeling good.
Casey: Yes.
Dan: And how was your day?
Casey: Sometimes you just stand there, hip deep in pie.
-from episode 1.15 Dana and the "Deep Blue Sea", from the series "Sports Night"







































 And finally...




Later my lovelies.

Have Goodness!
Rae

No comments:

Post a Comment