Thursday, February 3, 2011

Hello Blogosphere!!! Como estas, y'all?

I love it when a plan comes together.
-Colonel Hannibal Smith from "The A-Team"

Greetings and salutations one and all. 

My name is Rae, and I will be your aspiring authoress for the length of your stay here.

Hopefully it will be a long one. *grin/wink/nudge-nudge*
Well, hello there... how you doin'?
What is this beloved place you have stumbled upon? Is it Oz? Is it Bizzaro World? Is it Wonderland? Is it some portal to a parallel dimension?

It is all of those things and yet none of those things.

Let me explain.

You have just landed smack dab in the middle of a world beyond normal comprehension. Where reality is interpretive to the individual.  Where time and life are what we make of them.  Where we eat ice cream for breakfast. Where carbs and sugar are food groups. Where a diet is having three beers instead of four.

You have willingly stepped through the door into the universe of my mind ruled by my imagination, healthy schizophrenia, and pure brokenness.

To put it simply: You're mine now bitches!

*insert evil laughter here* 
Muwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha <cough> hahaha <hack> hahaha... <wheez> ... oh dear...
Seriously though...

For a while now - even before my NaNoWriMo Blog last year - I have been looking for a blog project to do. Something interesting. Something people would want to read and subscribe to and possibly leave replies and quite possibly (heavens forbid) start a correspondence - a conversation of sorts - between blog reader and blog writer.  Maybe even writer to writer.

But most importantly, between being and being.

Here I will chronicle the pursuit of my passion: to be a writer.

Ideally I would like to make a post, no matter how minute or grand, every day.  Unfortunately life gets in the way at times (as it did with NaNoWriMo last year) so all I can promise is that I will post as often as I can.

And with that said, welcome to my world.  Feel free to roam about and explore.  Stay as long as you want.

If you need me, I'll be at the bar.
*Cheers!*

Later my lovelies.

Have Goodness!
Rae

No comments:

Post a Comment