Saturday, July 1, 2017

Q&A - June 2017

June's image from my calendar

Thursday - June 1: On a scale from one to ten, how healthy are you?

I've been feeling better and taking better than I have in a while, but in reality, I'm still a work in progress -- so most likely a 7-8.

Friday - June 2: Should you trust your instincts?

Yes. More often than not your gut (at least mine) never steers you wrong.

Saturday - June 3: Who do you miss the most right now?

My soulmate.

Sunday - June 4: Today you wore _______.

Clothes?

Monday - June 5: What was the last fruit you ate?

Strawberries in my breakfast smoothie.

Tuesday - June 6: Which family are you closest to?

My niece. ^_^

Wednesday - June 7: What do you feel grateful for today?

I wrote a little today... so yeah, that's always a good thing.

Thursday - June 8: What makes you miserable?

Loneliness... and not doing what makes me truly happy.

Friday - June 9: What makes a good friend?

A lot of things I think. But some things that come to mind: Someone who listens but doesn't judge you, accepts you for who you are and doesn't try to change you, and also tells you what you need to hear but not in an asshole kind of way.

Saturday - June 10: How many cups of coffee did you drink today?

One cup- my version of "bulletproof coffee".

Sunday - June 11: What is your favorite thing to do on a Friday night?

Ideally, I'd like to go out and do something with my friends or just hang somewhere outside my apartment... but mostly just relax, write, smile, catch up shows/movies, have fun...

Monday - June 12: Is something in your way? Can you move it?

Sure. But how do you move fear, low self-esteem, and all other sorts of insecurities?

Tuesday - June 13: Something that made you worry today _______.

Oh gawd... it was most likely work-related so I'd rather not try to remember it.

Wednesday - June 14: Did you exercise today?

Not in the "went to the gym" sense, but in the "keeping busy and moving around" sense... yes.

Thursday - June 15: What's your favorite gadget?

My phone is probably my most used fidget toy, but I wouldn't say it's my favorite. I also like my laptop. I think some of my favorite gadgets are office supply things like label makers and

Friday - June 16: What makes you cynical?

LOL! Really? Life... though the cynical moments are rather fleeting and quite short-lived.

Saturday - June 17: The best hour of today was _______. Why?

When I woke up.

Sunday - June 18: What's the best meal someone cooked for you?

I would say it was something homemade... like my mom's cooking (like chicken adobo) or my friend JessFace's cooking (like that chicken gouda pizza, yo!) or my friend Michelle's mom made stuffed shells. Too many to count. So I would say... any meal made with love.

Monday - June 19: What was the last personal letter you received?

Oh dear. Everything is texts and emails these days. So if you mean a handwritten letter, it's been a LONG while.

Tuesday - June 20: Write the first sentence of your autobiography.

If you're reading this, then that means I probably wrote it.

*LOL! I have no idea what the first line of my autobiography would be. Maybe something a little more clever and funny?

Wednesday - June 21: Who do you want to know better?

My soulmate.

Thursday - June 22: What's the best movie you saw in a theater?

Disney's Aladdin.

Friday - June 23: When was the last time you cried?

Really cried? Seeing Guardians of the Galaxy 2.

Saturday - June 24: What's your next social engagement?

The only thing in the books would be my friends' Halloween Party. Nothing "planned' otherwise.

Sunday - June 25: Who is your closest companion?

JessFace.

Monday - June 26: What's your biggest indulgence?

Carbs.

Tuesday - June 27: When was the last time you ate pizza? What kind?

Oh gawd... I can't remember. I think a friend at work gave me a slice of his pizza last month.

Wednesday - June 28: If your mood were a weather forecast, you'd be _______?

Cloudy with a chance of meatballs?

Thursday - June 29: What are the top songs on your "recently played" list?

I don't have a mp3 player or playlist at the moment - but of the songs I hear or listen to a lot, they would be (just to name a few and in no particular order): "Most Girls" by Hailee Steinfeld; "Shape of You" by Ed Sheerhan; "Slow Hands" by Niall Horn; "Body Like A Backroad" by Sam Hunt; anything Bruno Mars, Adele, Sara Bareilles or Maroon 5...

Friday - June 30: What can you live without right now?

All kinds of stress... and being overweight. LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment