Monday, May 1, 2017

Q&A - April 2017

April's image from my calendar
Saturday - April 1: Who are you fooling?

Everyone.

Sunday - April 2: Who do you feel closest to?

JessFace.

Monday - April 3: Did you have fun today? Because?

As far as Mondays go, it was all right. Had some Liquid Cocaine from Starbucks before going home to do laundry and muck about my apartment. It wasn't amazingly fun, but I did feel accomplished so that's something.

Tuesday - April 4: If you could wish for one thing to happen today, what would it be?

For life to be better.

Wednesday - April 5: _______ was inspiring.

The day, really. Work was work, but the kindness and silliness of friends/co-workers is always good. That and the music I listen to during my shift to help keep me sane. Then there was the release date of the next series of Poldark which - yes I'm a fan - but the writing on that show (as well as everything else) is so good. Then there's drinks and food with a friend. So yeah -- the whole day, basically.

Thursday - April 6: What was the last take-out meal you ordered?

It would have to be from work since we always order food for our weekly department meetings on Wednesdays. So it would have been yesterday when we ordered from Tasty Subs & Pizza, and I ordered the Hero Butter Chicken Pizza. YUM!

Friday - April 7: What colors are you wearing?

Blue denim and some random t-shirt I've since forgotten about and dropped in the hamper.

Saturday - April 8: What is your secret passion?

To be a successful novelist with other entertainer interests on the side like voice-acting.

Sunday - April 9: Where do you feel most at home?

Either curled up in bed hiding from the world, with my friends/family, or around entertainment goodies like books, video games, music, etc.

Monday - April 10: A chore you ignored today _______.

Dishes.

Tuesday - April 11: What sound effect are you most like today?

Probably a yawn... since I've been so tired lately.

Wednesday - April 12: Write down a new fact you recently learned.

"Dysania" is the state of finding it hard to get out of bed in the morning.

Thursday - April 13: What is your favorite thing to do on a Sunday morning?

Sleep.

Friday - April 14: If you could acquire a talent (without any extra effort), what would it be?

Just one?! Things that come to mind are to be able to exercise without problem or hassle; the ability to lose weight without having to give up foods that I like; to master the art of makeup and hair to look presentable and attractive in my life; sing and dance well... but I suppose for most of that, mastering my sleep would be the best thing. So if I could kick insomnia in the ass and actually get a good night's sleep, that would be a great start. (And if I could master living successfully off of 3-5 hours a day, that would be like a superpower.)

Saturday - April 15: What celebrity would you want to interview?

It would be a three-way-tie between Robin Williams, Whoopi Goldberg, or Danny Kaye.

Sunday- April 16: What's a political issue that interests you?

Anything really that follows the "Don't be a dick" and "Be Kind" philosophies of life. so issues that deal with people's rights, the arts and education, and children (since they're the future and all - Whitney Houston sang it so).

Monday - April 17: What do you think is your biggest shortcoming?

My insecurities/low-self-image.

Tuesday - April 18: Write down a problem you solved today.

I'm the Day Lead of the Customer Service Department. What problem didn't I solve today?

Wednesday - April 19: What famous person would you bring back from the dead to have dinner with?

I immediately think of a three-way-tie between Robin Williams, Danny Kaye, Stevie Ray Vaughan.

Thursday - April 20: How many times did you curse today?

Um, I don't know... more times than I fingers on my hands? That's a safe bet.

Friday - April 21: What do you want to say when someone asks "What do you do?"

Writer. Entertainer. All-Around Awesome Person.

Saturday - April 22: You wish you could stop _______ from happening.

The bad stuff... like the really bad stuff. Or gaining weight? Oh! Or not letting the shitty stuff get to me no matter how large or small.

Sunday - April 23: How would you parents describe you? (You can call them and ask.)

Smart, weird, independent, creative, rebellious, selfish, angry, stubborn... that's all I can think of right now.

Monday - April 24: Is life fair? Yes? No? Sometimes? Not today?

It's a continual random roll of the mood dice.


Tuesday - April 25: Who do you need to call?

My family.

Wednesday- April 26: How much spare change do you have?

I have no idea, and I'm not going to count. I keep a small bit of change in my wallet (like a few pennies, dimes, and nickels), and whenever I have "change" (like ACTUAL change), the quarters go in one jar for laundry days, and the rest goes into another jar just for some place to put it all.

Thursday - April 27: What "type" of person are you?

An open minded, free spirited, easy going, social butterfly kind of person.

Friday - April 28: Who would you trade places with for just one day?

I have no idea. Someone a lot cooler, popular, and successful than me. So... Jennifer Lawrence? (LOL! Wow, she's like my photo negative.)

Saturday - April 29: Who can make you happier? How?

My niece - just by smiling at me or hugging me or saying "Auntie!"

Sunday - April 30: What are three words to describe your social life?

 Comfortable. Loving. Appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment