Saturday, April 1, 2017

Q&A - March 2017

March's image from my calendar
Wednesday - March 1: How could today have been better? 

More sleep?

Thursday - March 2: Salty or Sweet?

Yes.

Friday - March 3: Did you sleep alone last night?

Yes.

Saturday - March 4: What would you like to ask your mother?

There isn't just one thing.

Sunday - March 5: What's your favorite word (right now)?

A particular favorite of mine is "callipygous." I try to bring it up in conversation, but overall, it's a word that always makes me smile. "Apricot" is also one that makes me smile but for non-fruit reasons.

Monday - March 6: Who's your nemesis?

Myself.

Tuesday - March 7: It's not a good idea to experiment with _______.

The hearts and minds of people.

Wednesday - March 8: What is the last song you listened to?

At work, I listen to a lot of music in the background that I don't really pay attention to... but lately I've been listening to Bruno Mars' latest album in my car so most likely "What I Like."

Thursday - March 9: A person you wanted to ignore today _______.

Don't think there was anyone today that particularly warranted my ignoring of them.

Friday - March 10: What was the last movie you rented?

I haven't rented in a while, but I think the last movie I checked out from the library and watched with friends was "We Are What We Are."

Saturday - March 11: What was something today that you wanted but couldn't have?

A variety of things from IKEA.

Sunday - March 12: Where do you live?

In the Bay Area.

Monday - March 13: If you could add one hour to your day, what would you do with it?

Sleep or write... or find a safe Matrix-y way to do both.

Tuesday - March 14: What is true?

You're not going to be able to please everyone in the world no matter how hard you try, so don't even try. Just be true to yourself in the least asshole way possible.

Wednesday - March 15: What do you not want to talk about?

It's not really what I want to talk about. It's more will they listen when I do.

Thursday - March 16: What do you want to buy?

Stuff from IKEA... and a purse (if I can find one that I like).

Friday - March 17: What new activity have you tried?

Given new tasks at work. Does that count? And on a fun, simpler note, I've been cooking with crockpot.

Saturday - March 18: In three words, describe your spirituality.

Being (a) Good Person.

Sunday - March 19: Describe your work ethic.

I believe I'm a hard worker. I learn more by doing than just instruction alone.

Monday - March 20: What was the last book you read?

Dreams of Gods and Monsters, by Laini Taylor

Tuesday - March 21: The first thing you ate today was _______.

My breakfast smoothie - banana, strawberries, coconut water, ginger, vanilla, PB2, chia seeds, and honey.

Wednesday - March 22: Jot down a news story from today.

Scent of a Kitten: Perfumer Debuts 'Kitten Fur" Frangrance.

Thursday - March 23: Are you country or rock 'n' roll (or hip hop, emo, folk, punk...)?

I want to say "Hip-Hop" but I think I'm a healthy combo of all music types.

Friday - March 24: What did you daydream about today?

Sleeping.

Saturday - March 25: _______ made you laugh.

Myself. (I'm hiiiiiiiii-larious.) ^_^

Sunday - March 26: Who do you aspire to be like?

An ever-evolving version of myself.

Monday - March 27: When was the last time you felt like you were on top of the world?

I honestly can't remember.

Tuesday - March 28: What do you want to remember about today?

To continue to speak up and stand up for myself - even if people disregard or refuse to hear me.

Wednesday - March 29: Write down a few lines from a song or poem that you identify with today.

Feels like the weight of the world,
Like all my screaming has gone unheard.
-Weight of the World, by Evanescence

Yesterday I was clever, so I wanted to change the world
Today I am wise, so I am changing myself.
-Rumi

loneliness is a sign you are in desperate need of yourself
-rupi kaur

Thursday - March 30: Pick a color for today?

Paisley. ^_^

Friday - March 31: What inventions can you not live without?

I would probably say my laptop (for writing purposes since I type what I'm thinking faster than I can write by hand), and my phone for communication. 

No comments:

Post a Comment