Friday, January 3, 2014

Happy New Year!!!

"I hope that in this year to come, you make mistakes.

Because if you are making mistakes, then you are making new things, trying new things, learning, living, pushing yourself, changing yourself, changing your world. You're doing things you've never done before, and more importantly, you're Doing Something.

So that's my wish for you, and all of us, and my wish for myself. Make New Mistakes. Make glorious, amazing mistakes. Make mistakes nobody's ever made before. Don't freeze, don't stop, don't worry that it isn't good enough, or it isn't perfect, what it is: art, or love, or work or family or life.

Whatever it is you're scared of doing, Do it.

Make your mistakes, next year and forever."
-Neil Gaiman

Hello lovelies!

This is just me here writing you a quick little note to say hello and HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

I hope each and everyone of you lovelies out there had a wonderful Thanksgiving and Christmas and New Year's (or whichever you particularly practice and celebrate) and celebrated each of them the way you wanted and had a fantastically fun time doing so.

As for me?

I plan on keeping up with my writing this year (fingers crossed) though I have some ideas on what to do about this blog, etc. But that'll come with time.

My writing juju seems to have returned (praise jeebus) but end of year holidays and such made it difficult to keep up with everything. Now I'm hoping to fix that (as well as my energy levels so my body can keep up with what my brain wants to do).

I didn't necessarily make any resolutions. I'm just making some goals for myself and hopefully (again, fingers crossed), I will see them all through to success.

I'll try and write more later, but at the moment, it's almost 2am, and I need to be up early for work in a few hours so I'm going to try and get as much sleep as this insomniac can.

Later my lovelies.

Have Goodness!
Rae

No comments:

Post a Comment