Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Q&A - February 2017

February's image from my calendar
Wednesday - February 1: What is your resolution for tomorrow?

Not really a resolution, but just to get through the day and get everything done I need to get done. And maybe to get to sleep earlier.

Thursday - February 2: Who do you live with?

Myself. I live alone.

Friday - February 3: On a scale of one to ten, how sad are you? Why?

4.

Saturday - February 4: Outside, the weather is _______.

Cool... and a little grey.

Sunday - February 5 : What are you obsessively listening to?

Spent the day at home - so outside/neighborhood sounds, Google Music Play, podcasts, and an audiobook.

Monday - February 6: Are you seeking contentment or excitement?

Why do I have to choose? Can't I be excitedly content? Or contentedly excited?

Tuesday - February 7: What are three things you have to buy?

Have to? Storage stuff for my apartment, smoothie ingredients, and bento boxes for lunches.

Wednesday - February 8: Are you in love?

No.

Thursday - February 9: How late did you sleep?

Slept in as long as I could before I had to be at work by 7am.

Friday - February 10: If this day was an animal, which animal would it be?

Not sure about the day, but I felt quite sloth-like.

Saturday - February 11: How did you get to work today?

I didn't. Don't work the weekends. Didn't even leave my apartment.

Sunday - February 12: What is your biggest obstacle right now?

Aside from work? I would say myself.

Monday - February 13: What is your favorite question to ask people?

There are two questions that I occasionally ask to see how people reply/react and what they say. 1. (for men and women) If you woke up and were the opposite gender for a day, what would you do and why? & 2. (mostly for men) What do you think if it was equal chance of the man or the woman getting pregnant when having unprotected sex?

Tuesday - February 14: Did you kiss someone today?

Nope.

Wednesday - February 15: Write down the cure for a broken heart.

Booze + sleep + romantic comedies/violent movies

Thursday - February 16: What was the last performance or concert you went to?

It's been a while. I think the comedy show my friend Wes from work hosts. (A few months ago?)

Friday - February 17: If you could change something about today, what would it be?

I would REALLY love it if I'd stop sneezing my head off.

Saturday - February 18: What's the most expensive thing you're wearing now?

At this very moment? The sweats I bought from WalMart a while back. They were somewhere between $5-$10.

Sunday - February 19: Who is the craziest person in your life?

My mom.

Monday - February 20: What word did you overuse today?

Nap. (As in "I'm going to take a nap." or "Can I take a nap now?" or "Is it naptime?" - all said to someone at the office.)

Tuesday - February 21: What is the current buzzword?

In society at large? I have absolutely no idea.
In my life? I've been saying "Are you dumb?" lately. (I work in Customer Service.)

Wednesday - February 22: What was your prevailing emotion of the day?

It was a tie between silly and grumpy.

Thursday - February 23: What was the most embarrassing purchase on a recent credit card statement?

I don't have a credit card... and I'm not really embarrassed by my purchases.

Friday - February 24: Today you've got too much _______.

Thoughts running through my head.

Saturday - February 25: What's the last dream you remember?

Probably the one I woke up from this morning of me and James McAvoy at karaoke. For some reason since it was our first time there, the owner wanted me to sing a specific song which was something metal... and System of a Down/Metallica sounding.

Sunday - February 26: Name one item you can't throw out.

My engagement ring. It's just a plain silver band. I won't wear it, but I won't throw it out. It's just a symbol of a strange time in my life - a part of my history. I never look at it and pretty much ignore it exists, but it's around.

Monday - February 27: Are you the original or the remix? Why?

I am the original with an occasional remix thrown in from time to time. Why? Cuz I'm me - always me - yet ever evolving, but still just me.

Tuesday - February 28: When was the last time you were sick?

Started to get a little sick-ish around Christmas - the cold weather messed with my sinuses which messed with my throat, etc - and it fluctuated for a couple months. Much better now.

No comments:

Post a Comment