Woven Inspiration
A Story of My So-Called Life (And Other Works of Fiction)
Friday, October 27, 2017
Happy Thought of the Day #300
After watching
Lilly Singh's vlog where she goes to the Stranger Things - Season 2 premiere
, I took a screenshot of the cocktails created for the event (3:55min into the vid) and tried to recreate one of them at home... but then just drank bourbon instead. ^_^
The Happiness Project - One Sentence Journal
The Happiness Project
Gretchen Rubin
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Weekend Dreams (What Is Wrong With My Brain?)
I woke up from the strangest dream Saturday morning.
Hello Insomnia My Old Friend?
It's 12:46am. I should be in bed... but insomnia has decided to keep me company. I'm currently going through "powerloss" a...
New Year, New-ish Me?
It's currently 11:36pm. I am at my desk... ... in my apartment... ... alone...
No comments:
Post a Comment